We've decided to simplify our numbering a bit, so that the Episode # mentioned in the podcast matches the title # on the file's name. Unfortunately, due to how iTunes processes podcasts, updating them on the feed doesn't update your local copy. If you want to update your local copy to the new numbering scheme, keep in mind that it will involve redownloading each of the files. Follow these steps if you want to do it:
1. Select the files you want to redownload (in this case, all of them except the Full English Demo).
2. Press the Delete Key to send them to the trash and remove them from your podcast listing.
3. Unsubscribe to our Lighting the Lamp podcast via the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the window.
4. Re-subscribe to the podcast.
5. Click the now available 'Get All' button.
For some reason, until you unsubscribe and re-subscribe, iTunes doesn't realize those podcasts are missing after you delete them, so it doesn't try to redownload them.
Post any comments or questions here.
Slight Change of Numbering
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users