Where is file "English Study?"

Nathan

Hello,

I am evaluating accordance 10 and every time it starts it keeps asking me "Where is the file "English Study" and waits for me to double click the file.

Also, I have set my "default session" to OT Study in the demo, but it keeps asking me for "English Study" every time it starts. What am I doing wrong?

Thx

NB

It is new for us to have these default workspaces included in the demo. Where are yours located? It's expecting them in Documents/Accordance files, but perhaps they aren't installed there.

I confirm that the saved default session isn't working, but promise it will with the full program. It may be intentional for the demo.

Yes they are in Documents/Accordance files.

No biggie, just thought I was doing something wrong.

On a different topic... I am a little surprised that the search results in the Concordance pane are not clickable (like in the hits graph) so you can jump to verse in result window. I need to watch a few more of the podcasts maybe I am missing something.

Thanks Helen

No-one has requested being able to click from the Concordance pane. After all, you normally view your results in the search pane. The Concordance is rather specialized.