Alternate text of Hypertext

Mutien Chen

Would it be possible to add a function triggering the alternate text of hypertext in instant detail?

This will be very friendly if I would like to see two different bible texts immediately.

For example, if I click the option key, then the text of hypertext will change to the alternate one.

many thanks!

The intention of the Alternate text is for verses that are not present in your main text. So, for example, the NT and the OT, or the Protestant Bible and the Apocrypha. To see alternate versions of the same verse, click the reference to open a text tab and put whatever you want in parallel with it. Leave it open and it will work for each subsequent reference.

Dear Helen, I totally understand and appreciate the original design of the alternate hypertext.

It was just an idea for the people who would like to save the screen space and doesn't want to open another text tab.

Sometimes, I found the problem to show the wright verse of hyperlink due to the default version of bible text.

Especially, this problem occurs in the OT when I set the hebrew bible as my default text. Because sometimes different bibles might have slightly different in the verses arrangement. Therefore, if we could switch the different bible text immediately to check what does the verse of hyperlink really mean would be great help.