Add to Favorites

Dr. Nathan Parker

What does Add to Favorites do (I think it's in the Window Menu)?

Thanks!

Add to favorites saves your entire workspace as a favorite.You find them in your library -> own stuff -> Workspaces (with little stars)

You can add as many you want for recurring works like: Daily Reading with Study bible - Reading greek with an dictionary open.. etc.

If you haven't took it already theres a wonderful free online basic-interactive training with a quiz.. 2 good things in one.. learning basic about accordance 10 interface and you can win/earn a 10dollar gift card.

http://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Basics-Interactive-Training

Edited by JayDee

Got it. Thanks for the info! I'll also definitely take the interactive training so I can get better acquainted with Accordance and earn the gift card. Thanks a bunch!

Nathan – Also watch the podcasts. The recommended for newbies is here, but I'd just download them all on iTunes and the watch the ones that interest you. There are a bunch I've watched repeatedly. When I'm learning something new, I pause the podcast and try to duplicate what Dr J has done. That helps cement it in my old brain. Your brain is young so you probably won't need as many go-rounds.

Sounds good. I've watched some of Dr. J's in the past and about to watch the latest. Can't wait to dig in more and enjoy Accordance! I'm so excited!

Nathan – Accordance has been a huge blessing in my life. It allows me to make the most of my study time. And because resources are so easy to access, I actually take the time to 'chase rabbits' and get answers to questions. The more you use it, the more you'll love it.

Sounds good! I do love how flexible the workflow is. Very clean and user friendly. It makes me want to explore the Bible more!