Resources more like iBooks

dedge85

1. It would be nice if the resources such as commentaries were more user friendly like in iBooks. Specifically, I would request to have the ability to have the following:

full screen view,

option to swipe pages (rather than just scroll down) to change a page,

option to change text size (currently there is only option to change text size but it changes the size of ALL texts, including Greek and Hebrew. The reason I point this out is because in order to see the Hebrew font I have to make it pretty large which is fine. But then the English font is HUGE. It'll be nice to be able to change the Hebrew and Greek separately from the English)

And finally, for the library, it would be cool to have the option to have the books sitting on a bookshelf with their logo on it (like in iBooks) rather than being limited to the drop down text-only names of the books

What do you guys think? Does this sound like these are good suggestions or if it's possible?

One thing I forgot to mention: after viewing a module, when I go back it goes to a list of recent modules. While I find this useful, I would prefer the option to have it open to a list of favorites that I could create. That way, it won't won't change automatically so I can have the same modules in the same spot for easy access

• 1 month later...

Bookshelf metaphor is ok if you have 4-16 books and if you switch between those books once a day or so. If you have 20-40 books/resources it will require a lot of scrolling, especially on the small iPhone's screen, and switching etween the resources soon will become a curse. The shorter the list, the better. Yes, it's not so nice, but it's way more practical in this setting.

Archived