ESVS Update to 2.1 Install

SteveL

Accordance software update reports that an update for the ESVS module is available. Even after downloading the update with the nifty built-in software updater, Accordance continues to report that an update is still available for ESVS from 2.0 to 2.1.

I've tried rebooting, re-downloading, etc all to no avail. Suggestions?

So sorry, this was my mistake. I had prepared the new files and thought I uploaded them, but they weren't uploaded to the correct server. They are there now (Greek Keys as well as ESVS).

So sorry, this was my mistake. I had prepared the new files and thought I uploaded them, but they weren't uploaded to the correct server. They are there now (Greek Keys as well as ESVS).

I've just done the update and hit the same problem?

I am at a loss to find the problem.

What is the date when you get info on the module in the Finder, and what is the version when you get info within Accordance?

Please look in ~/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/AccordanceUpdates/ after the download and see what it puts there.

The problem is still there! ESVS did not update, nor did the Greek Keys update show.

Jack

I've just done the update and hit the same problem?

I am at a loss to find the problem.

What is the date when you get info on the module in the Finder, and what is the version when you get info within Accordance?

Please look in ~/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/AccordanceUpdates/ after the download and see what it puts there.

The finder date is 10th November 2008.

In the AccordanceUpdates folder there are two files:-

esvs.zip

TemporaryAccordanceSession

In unzipped the file to check contents and the ESVS module in there has a date of 10th November 2008. The greek and hebrews keys files had a date of 5th November 2008.

Yes, these are old files. Please try again now. Sorry for the hassles.

Yes, these are old files. Please try again now. Sorry for the hassles.

Tried again - no change, all as described above.

I am trying some different solutions. Please try again.

Now running the updater just shuts Acc down. It will not update at all.

UPDATE: I deleted the files in the User/Library/Caches/Temporaryitems/AccordanceOldfiles and AccordanceUpdates and re-ran the update and it worked.

I think we have now corrected the download issues. Please confirm.

Just a reminder that the AccUpdater widget is not supported anymore. Please use the Check for Updates in the Accordance menu of version 8.1 and up. If you have an older version of Accordance the latest module updates won't work on it in any case.

I think we have now corrected the download issues. Please confirm.

Thanks Helen update has worked for me.

Works fine now. Thanks!

Archived