Doesn't Accordance have the UBS Critical Apparatus?

Enoch

I searched the forum on critcal apparatus and found nothing, so I ask.

Does not Accordance have the UBS critical apparatus? What about Nestle? I can't find it with my superdooper $2000 plus version of Accordance.

Thanks for help.

The Nestle Aland Apparatus and the BHS Apparatus are both included in the Mac Studienbibel CD-ROM $149. It comes with untagged versions of the texts which are marked up with the sigla for each variant listed. Of course they integrate with Accordance, but the GBS did not license the modules to us so we cannot include them with our scholarly packages.

The Nestle Aland Apparatus and the BHS Apparatus are both included in the Mac Studienbibel CD-ROM $149. It comes with untagged versions of the texts which are marked up with the sigla for each variant listed. Of course they integrate with Accordance, but the GBS did not license the modules to us so we cannot include them with our scholarly packages.

It's frustrating, I know.

However, there is an even better [in my opinion] combo available in Accordance for NT scholars. It's the CNTTS Apparatus [ http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=CNTTS+Apparatus ] and the Metzger Text Commentary [ http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Metzger+Text+Commentary ]. CNTTS has more detail than any mere mortal will ever need, while Metzger provides a fine explanation of the most important decisions translators made.

This won't help if you're trying to teach students how to use the UBS apparatus, and I still miss the "grading" of the UBS, but I'm now otherwise very happy with my NT textual apparatus.

Thanks Helen & Tim.

And before I buy it, I would like to know if the CNTTS Apparatus did not come with my sooper-dooper multi-thousand dollar scholar's Accordance package?

It only comes on the Studienbibel CD which is a separate package, not on the Primary DVD nor on any other disk. I cannot check what you bought without knowing your name, but in any case, we do not have a "sooper-dooper multi-thousand dollar scholar's Accordance package."

Correction: The CNTTS Apparatus is not on the Studienbibel, I misread the question. It is a separate unlock on the NT Apparatus CD-ROM.

Archived