Judean Desert Manuscripts

R. Mansfield

My Hebrew is not good enough to easily read through the unpointed, non-biblical texts of the Judean Desert Manuscripts. I also realize that at this time there is no English translation in Accordance. But I wonder if there's a physical text anywhere with a translation? If anyone knows of one, please let me know.

My Hebrew is not good enough to easily read through the unpointed, non-biblical texts of the Judean Desert Manuscripts. I also realize that at this time there is no English translation in Accordance. But I wonder if there's a physical text anywhere with a translation? If anyone knows of one, please let me know.

Take a look at "The Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation" by Wise, Abegg and Cook. ISBN - 9780060766627

Sadly, at present the QUMENG module does not include translations of the Judean Wilderness MSS, only the documents from Qumran itself.

• 1 month later...

Dear Ms. Brown I would like to offer myself to begin to translate the Judean Wilderness MSS for Accordance even as a volunteer basis.

Thank you, but I think that Dr. Abegg will prefer to arrange for the translation of his own texts.

Archived