Many, many hyperlink problems

Julia Falling

Hey - I updated OS X to 10.4.9 this week. I also updated iTunes to 7.1.1. Most of the hyperlinks in notes, outlines, ISBE now give error messages. The hyperlinks in My Notes do work properly, however. HELP! I rebooted. Still no success. Ran Disk Utility and repaired permissions. Restarted Accordance. No good.

Please be specific with one example of a link and the error you get.

If I place my cursor over ANY hyperlinked reference in Bible version notes, in Outlines, Cross Refs, or Commentary, I get the following error message:

The text "-" is not currently available to Accordance.

There is a second window that appears that says at the top - Where is the file for the "English - Literal" text? It asks me to navigate to the correct folder and select the module. All the modules are grayed out.

I don't get this when my cursor hovers over a hyperlink in my User Notes.

I have arranged my modules in groups, and there is a folder called "English - Literal", along with Greek, Jewish, Dynamic Equivalence/Paraphrastic, etc. That has never affected my ability to use the hyperlinks before. I'm puzzled.

Hey - Got it fixed. Somehow, somewhere along the way, both Text and Alternate Text choices disappeared from Accordance Preferences under Tool Display. I don't think I did it. For a while I was having problems with only Outlines, and then only in the NT. Now everything seems to be operating correctly. Thank you for your patience! Feeling pretty dumb. Some software update for another application may have messed things up? Seems pretty odd. It happened on both computers - desktop and laptop.

Archived