EBC-R ... how long?

TCanji

I apologize for raising this question again, but here it is: how long till EBC-R is completed?!

Projection dates: Oct. 2012 / Dec. 2012 / Jan. 2013 ... are we talking weeks or months?! Just curious.

In the mean time, a number of other new modules without being advertised or announced have been released and available for purchase vs. EBC-R being strongly advertised and not yet on the shelf. I am sure there are some justifiable reasons. I was in need for an OT commentary and now I regret not purchasing Tyndale.

• Like 1

Yes, a realistic delivery date would be most welcome, regardless of the reasons for the delay.

I am told that the developer has been working full-time through all the holidays to get this finished, and is now on the penultimate volume. That means the end is in sight, but I don't want to promise another date. We will get it out ASAP. As so often happens, not only did we receive the etexts very late, but the many volumes were not uniform in their structure. This means that what has been developed for one volume does not work for the next, and so on.

As for the pre-pub announcement, that was the publisher's decision. We do not normally announce modules until we can see for sure that they will be ready.

• Like 3

Helen, thanks for your swift reply and for letting us know about the obstacles.

Thanks for your efforts and endeavors in order to make EBC-R full version available.

Edited by Tomi
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For those following this we're just putting the finishing touches on this and will have it ready to distribute within a couple days. Thanks for waiting patiently.

• Like 2

Thanks for updating us, Rick.

Thanks Rick, great news indeed.

Blessings on you and A-Team!

For those following this we're just putting the finishing touches on this and will have it ready to distribute within a couple days. Thanks for waiting patiently.

This really is good new. I, too, have been waiting for the OT section to be ready.

Blessings.

The complete EBC-R (version 2.0) is now posted for download in Check for Updates and in Easy Install.

That's great news!

Unfortunately, it's not showing up for me at the moment.

That's great news!

Unfortunately, it's not showing up for me at the moment.

Ditto! :)

Nor for me.

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but it is NOT working for me either!

Try 'Check for Content Updates...' instead of 'Easy Install.' This worked for me.

Edited by circuitrider