Library is now pop-over only

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I cannot get the library panel to open as a zone on my Mac. I typically have the library set to show as a pop-over, and use Shift to override if I need to open it as a zone. However the shift key is not working today. I tried changing my Preferences, so that it opens as a zone, but that doesn't work, either.

I've tried closing and reopening Accordance, but that has not helped.

Ideas?

Lorinda

Also, attempting to open (certain?) modules through the library pane is not working. I discovered the pop-over only issue because I was notified that Accordance couldn't find a User Note listed in my library. I removed it from the library, but despite using the "add" command, the module wouldn't show up in my library. I finally opened the module in questions from Finder, and that got it added back to my library.

Two issues, I don't think User Notes are supposed to be added with the Add button. As for the popover, is there room in the workspace for the Library to open inside it?

Thanks, Helen. I wasn't sure if they were related or not.

It does appear to be some sort of space issue. In a new (simpler) workspace, I had no problem opening the library as a zone. What was puzzling was the workspace I had trouble with is a layout I use on a regular basis. Some experimenting revealed that if I closed the ID pane/zone at the bottom of the workspace, the library opened as a zone. Turning the ID box back on, I couldn't reproduce the problem.

So everything is working now.

Lorinda