Hebrew & Greek Bibles for Kindle

Dieudonne

I understand that is not an accordance question, but I really need your help. Do any of you have suggestions for a good Hebrew and Greek Bible for Kindle?

Hm. I don't know of any. Didn't even know such versions existed. Whenever I needed to use an online version of the Greek and Hebrew Bibles for a quick reference - a need which ceased to exist after my purchase of Accordance - I always went to the German Bible Society's webpage and used their online Bibles (Vulgata, LXX, BHS and so on):

http://www.bibelwissenschaft.de/online-bibeln/ueber-die-online-bibeln/

Still a great webpage though. It has an English layout as well, if you don't feel too comfortable with the German language.

It will depend what kind of Kindle. Kindle runs a reskinned Android OS.

If its something more recent like a Fire, Fire HD, HDX etc, use a bible software app. Pretty much any Android app should work I would think, subject to the usual restrictions.

As to regular just Kindle books I don't know. I've not tried to get ebook bibles outside of bible software apps.

Hopefully when the Android version of Accordance (rumoured in other threads) comes out it will simply work there also. That's what I'm waiting for, though mainly for my Android phone not the tablets.

Thx

D

Thanks for your responses. I am using the Kindle Paperwhite, so the Accordance rumored andriod app will not work on it.

Yes you can get the SBL Greek NT. I have it. It was free when I got it. I assume it still is.