Inlcude modules in Backup (use Documents folder)

Elijah

I think it would be great if accordance would store it's data like modules and maybe settings in the documents folder, like many other apps do. That would include them in the normal backup and restore using iTunes.

Especially big modules are much faster transfered that way. And I have real health issues with wifi radiation, but that's another topic - that's actually the main reason I'm asking.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just about to write something similar.

Actually backing up the modules would bloat the backup WAY too much, but what they could do is at least backup the LIST of documents, so that everytime you restore your phone you don't have to drive yourself bonkers figuring out what modules you had on there last time, and picking them from that infernal list.

Even better if you could group them somehow and say "Now I want to load (or unload) my favourite Hebrew study aids or whatever.

You're right, iTunes restore via Documents ought to be an option too. Not sure how the UI would work, but I'm sure something could be figured out so you could drag the right list of files. But again, it should somehow make you remember your last list without you having to pick. A lot of mapping applications allow installing maps that way.

Oh, and for wi-fi, I'm sure many have complained how if you spend an hour picking the modules you want, then the transfer for some reason fails half way through, you end up throwing the computer through the window and onto the street in frustration. Yet another reason it should remember your list to transfer, not ask every time.