Module update for GNT28-T?

SWC

The Mounce Greek Dictionary has a convenient hyperlink for each Greek word that allows the user to click once to find all the occurrences of a given word in the Greek New Testament.

It works fine for the users who have the GNT-T... NA27-T... NA28-T... or UBS4-T. It doesn’t work for the GNT28-T.

I know the same search can be done easily without the Mounce Greek Dictionary... but is this something that can be fixed easily?

post-30409-0-97431200-1375655442_thumb.png

Edited by Steve Carruth

Good catch Steve! Sounds simple to me, but what would I know... :wacko:

• 3 years later...

Has a fix ever been found to address the behavior in Steve's original post. I find that the hyperlink mentioned still does not link to GNT28-T, but will link only to GNT-TIS on my system with an Accordance 11 Essentials installation. As Steve pointed out, this kind of search may be easily done outside the Mounce Greek Dictionary module--just curious.

Shalom

We've just released an update to the Mounce Greek Dictionary to address this issue (version 3.7). 

• Like 1

Works the function to go to an equivalent text only if I open a workspace and the original target isn't available?

Greetings

Fabian

Thanks, Mark and crew, that made my day! I do appreciate the rapid response to a "just curious" query.

• Like 1