Installing NIDNTT and NIDOTTE

Zerihun

Last week I had reinstalled my OS 10.4, as a result of crash. Now I am in the process of intalling my Accordance on the system. So far every thing is fine, execpt my difficulty to install NIDNTT and NIDOTTE on Acc 7.0.3. I got NIDNTT and NIDOTTE from Zondervan, I think this version works on Classics (?), I know there is a way around to install it on tiger. BUT, I forgot how to do it. Is there any one with help?

Thank you,

Zerihun

You can just drag the modules over from the CD to the Modules folder in your Accordance folder, and use Accordance to open or add them.

However, both modules are available with updates (NIDNTT is a major update as it becomes a Greek tool), along with EBC, as unlocks on any of the three new Zondervan CD-ROMs and on our Zondervan Reference CD-ROM which is just $10. We can supply the codes for modules you already own.

the update CD is a good idea, especially for NIDNTT, but don't forget to copy the NIV G/K off the old CD, as it doesn't ship on the update CD.

Joel

the update CD is a good idea, especially for NIDNTT, but don't forget to copy the NIV G/K off the old CD, as it doesn't ship on the update CD.

Joel

Thank you very much for your help!

Zerihun

Archived