Error in McCheyne family reading

Greg Terry

One of the readings for today is Philemon. In the McCheyne family reading plan it is listed as Philemon 1 and consequently only shows the first verse of Philemon. I am unsure if it is likewise in error on the Mac version. I am away from my Mac.

I imagine this is an error in the module, as since Philemon only has one chapter, the number is interpreted as a verse, so the reference should just say Philemon.

Hello, Joel:

I think you are correct. It appears that the same behavior is prevalent in the Mac version as well.

Thanks!

Reported via the Correction function in Accordance 10.0.5

Edited by Greg Terry

May I ask where I can find the McCheyne family reading plan, because that is the plan that I have been doing and reading it in another program and would love to be reading it in accordance.

Hi Todd,

The M'Cheyne family readings are found on the accordance exchange in the Tools section, here

It's a user created tool, so we don't (and can't) support or correct any errors in it.

Edited by Ken Simpson

We do have a module for this on sale now, sorry, Ken. I think this is a programming issue, that affects single chapter books.

Oh, OK. Thanks Helen. The issue is also in the Exchange User module...sorry for any misinformation.

• 6 months later...

We do have a module for this on sale now, sorry, Ken. I think this is a programming issue, that affects single chapter books.

I'm still getting this problem on single chapter books - is it on the todo list?