Treasury of Scriptural Knowledge

circuitrider

I see that the Cross References are a very good tool. However, the detailed phrase and word associations in the Treasury of Scriptural Knowledge make for a more detailed and time saving search. Both of these tools at your disposal would be a tremendous benefit.

• Like 1

Agreed. The best part of TSK (apart from its shear size) is the detailed phrase and word associations. I really miss those!

Add my agreement as well.

The Accordance cross-references are often so detailed, that I don't have time to look at them, and if I have time, I am frustrated trying to sort through them to determine which ones go with the phrase or word I am interested in.

I have to switch to e-Sword running in VMware to use the TSK. The word/phrase associations make it so much easier to use.

Please, either add TSK to Accordance, or add word/phrase associations to the Cross-References in Accordance.

We do understand the difference and wish we could distribute Treasury. Unfortunately, though we had it in the mid-90s we were blocked from distributing it any more by a company that claimed the rights to the etext. We just could not, and probably still cannot, justify redoing the etext, as the hard copies are very tiny text. It must have been a bear to do it correctly!

Is etext something different than what other Bible software companies use? Because it appears that other Software companies are allowed to distribute Treasury it at present.

Just wondering.

Edited by circuitrider

• 5 years later...

Yeah! The TSK has finally arrived!

Thank you Accordance!

The website states that it can be added for free with a $100 purchase or will be included free later. What does 'included free later' mean?

It means that eventually it will be free in our basic packages. No guesses as to when that will be.

• Like 1

That will be great. I just purchased some modules to get it.

Thanks.

Many of us have been waiting on TSK. This is great news. I am awaiting a sale on NICNT and will get it then.

Edited by Tony Lawrence

I have a proposal for the marketing department to consider. Many of us would love to have access to TSK now but are waiting for certain items to come available to make our $100+ purchase to get TSK free. Why not consider selling TSK for say $9.99, or $19.99 and provide with it a one-time use discount code that would drop that amount off an order of $100 or more?

This way we could get the use of TSK now and get our money back when we purchased the $100+ order. And, for those folks who simply might want to purchase it (but are not planning on spending that amount of money) this would give Accordance additional revenue.

Just my 2¢ (adjusted for inflation).

I like your idea Tony especially since now being on a fixed income it will take me quite some time to make a purchase of $100+ but I could afford a $10-20 expenditure. Thanks Accordance for seriously considering this.

The rights allow only for free distribution.

-Dan

PS: I spent quite a bit in may and june and will not be getting anything else soon, so unless i can qualify retroactively I won;t have the TSK anytime soon.

Edited by Dan Francis

The rights allow only for free distribution.

-Dan

PS: I spent quite a bit in may and june and will not be getting anything else soon, so unless i can qualify retroactively I won;t have the TSK anytime soon.

I was afraid there was a kink in the cord. Oh well, perhaps they could retroactively allow it to be distributed freely to those of us who have spent $100 or more in this calendar year. I have spent three times that much already.

Or those that purchase a gift certificate for $100, to be used later...?

• Like 2

Or those that purchase a gift certificate for $100, to be used later...?

Thanks for the suggestion! That is exactly what I did. I knew I was planning on getting NICNT as soon as it goes back on sale so buying myself a $100 gift certificate was a no brainer.

By the way, it is so nice having TSKe in Accordance versus having to flip between Accordance and an online version of TSK.

Where is the TSK?

Thanks.