English version to pair with Hebrew in Interlinear

Julia Falling

Hey –

The Mounce NT (Reverse Interlinear) is designed to be paired with the GNT, with every word parsed and tagged. Is there an equivalent English text to use for interlinear Hebrew? I looked in the Store but didn't see anything. If not, which English text do you recommend I use?

Thanks.

There's no similar translation that I'm aware of. Pick your favorite "S" text.

The NET Bible has lots of good footnotes that move you toward the Hebrew, but it's not tagged, unfortunately.

There is one in preparation but I should not be more specific at this time.

• Like 1

At first I thought you meant a tagged NET Bible, but I'll look forward to seeing the kind of Hebrew equivalent Julie was asking about.

Thanks, guys. I've tried the NAS95 (my favorite) and the ESV. I had also tried the JPSS, jfidel. With all, the pairing is 'spotty.' I'll just run through what I have and see which is the best for now.

Thanks, Helen, for the hint of better things to come. I would imagine that it's a pretty huge undertaking. Looking forward to the release of a interliner-specific English text to pair with the Hebrew.

Addition:

Abram – I agree that the NET Notes are excellent. Not wild about the version, but I use the Notes all the time.

Edited by Julie Falling
  • Like 1

Helen,

I am extremely excited for that which you "should not be more specific about at this time".

Waiting with baited breath :D

• Like 1