Hermeneia index missing

cmcintos

Hey I just got the Hermeneia series yesterday,(thanks for the summer sale)really like the series, but I found in the volume on Enoch that in IOS the index tab doesnt have any chapter listings. The index tab works fine in Accordance 10 but on IOS it's missing. You only have the option to choose the first page of the book. A10 has all the listings and you can navigate anywhere in the book, somehow it is missing from the IOS version. Thanks

Hey I just got the Hermeneia series yesterday,(thanks for the summer sale)really like the series, but I found in the volume on Enoch that in IOS the index tab doesnt have any chapter listings. The index tab works fine in Accordance 10 but on IOS it's missing. You only have the option to choose the first page of the book. A10 has all the listings and you can navigate anywhere in the book, somehow it is missing from the IOS version. Thanks

Can you post a screen shot?

As you can see the tab has no arrow to a chapter menu, when you tap it you go to the title page, the second volume has a chapter menu that is accessible by the arrow at the left of the title. The chapter menu tab works in OSX but is missing in IOS, this is the only volume so far in the series that I have found a problem with. Thanks

Ok, thanks. We'll take a look.

Found the issue; we'll release an update in the near future.

Thanks for the report.