Verse Search Options

Martin Z

Hello,

I was wondering, it is possible to have more verse search options for Acc.?

For example, If I type Gen 1 3, it will be navigated to Gen 1:3, rather than returning a pop-up window to require me to use (:) or (.). it works for both BibleWorks and Logos. I don't know if we can have the same function in Acc. This would help us save time.

When I'm in the Book of Genesis, if I enter 4 4, or 4:4, could it be possible to make it to be navigated to Gen 4:4, rather than returning a pop-up window, requiring me to type a book name? Again, both BibleWorks and Logos can achieve this purpose. This will also save us time.

Thanks,

Martin

• Like 1

We allow the period as this is normal European usage, and easier than entering a colon.

It sounds as if you are using the Search entry to go to a verse. Have you tries the buttons at the bottom, and the GoTo entry box in the bottom right? Then you can leave the display of all the text but simply navigate.

Yes. I was using the search entry. No Bible names needed in the GoTo entry, which is good.

I'm used to use the Space Key. Still, I wonder if it is possible to have the Space Key as an alternative option instead of colon or period? (It is not paper writing, therefore we don't have to follow the academic convention to navigate on a Bible Software. The more convenient, the better.)

• Like 1