Cannot resize Accordance Application

craiglmills

Hi All

I was directed to add an enhancement request after contacting the support team.

At the moment I cannot resize the application. Standard Mac functionality with Mountain Lion allows for the application window to be resized from any location and direction. I use Accordance at College and also for sermon preparation. It would be great to be able to have Accordance and another applcation (particluarly Word for sermon preparation) open side-by-side.

The only option available to me is to use the close, minimise or expand (traffic lights) or gestures to flick between applications. The support team tested in the office and (until now) were unaware of this limitation.

I trust this makes sense.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Craig

I use BetterSnapTool for this and highly recommend it. Also, you should be able to resize Accordance by dragging from lower righthand corner of the window (as in previous versions of OS X). That said, I agree that it would nice to be able to resize Accordance from any edge in Mountain Lion.

Hmmm... I can resize my window on the Mac by grabbing the lower right corner. Maybe I am missing your intent? Then you can have half your screen with Word and the other half with Accordance.

As an aside, I like Mellel better than Word, and I am a recent Windows convert (as of 2 years ago).

We have not yet implemented the ability to resize the window from any edge, a new feature in Lion/ML.

Yes...sorry. Should have mentioned that I knew about the resizing from the bottom right hand corner. On my Mac at home it is not a problem, but resizing on my Air is a bit of an issue (due to the default resolution). Just wished to raise the resize functionality for integration into Mountain Lion.

• Like 1