Help with Catholic Reading plan

Daniel  Francis

I have put together a catholic reading plan user tool. I have been having a few small issues.

1. This one is minor Song of Songs is not recognized as a book (Also tried Canticles, Song of Solomon, nothing other than SONG will work).

2. The greek parts of Daniel and Esther will not pop up properly (I tired switching from default Bible from NRSV to NJB or NAB, but the user tool will only pop open the NRSV.

I tried to attach this file to the post but apparently you are not allowed to load a user tool module.

You can email the module for me if you like. But will Esther and Daniel hyperlink correctly if you have a version open which does include those sections?

I ran into the Song of Songs issue last night. I was trying to format a direct quote containing a reference to Song of Songs, so I couldn't just change the reference. What I realized, though, is that I could essentially create two links in the reference, like so:

Song of Songs 2:9; 8:14

Making "Song" a link tells Accordance that any verse references that follow (until another book name is linked) are from that book. When using the reading plan, you can ignore the link on "Song" and just click on the verse links.

Lorinda

I emailed you the module and just wanted to see if you you had any luck?

-Dan

You can email the module for me if you like. But will Esther and Daniel hyperlink correctly if you have a version open which does include those sections?

Archived