Removing User Tool from iPad

Julia Falling

Hey -

I tried syncing to remove a user tool. It's still on there. Any hints? Tricks?

Thanks

Hi Julie,

if you just want to remove it, hit the "edit" button in the library view of your ipad and then the small delete (minus sign in a red button) on the left. That will delete the too

here are a few images for clarification

post-29509-0-41631800-1348790205_thumb.png

post-29509-0-46610000-1348790166_thumb.png

post-29509-0-78833200-1348790174_thumb.png

post-29509-0-66387200-1348790181_thumb.png

Edited by Ken Simpson

Ken - Thanks. Got it. The issue I found I was having is that the user tool I wanted to remove was the last thing I had opened. When that's the set up, you have to go open something else, then go back to the Library>User Tools>edit. That worked. Without opening something else in-between, no little red minus-sign. I should have known that, because that's the way the rest of the Library works. Tired and brain just not functioning well.

Yep - true. If it's "open" it won't let you delete it. A trap I fell into last year...

and I didn't have a tired brain then!

By the way, can I edit a User Tool on my iPad?

We had a wonderful missionary staying with us for a few days. It was a pleasure and privilege to have him here. He left this morning. We fly out tomorrow morning for Denver - the plane leaves at 5:50 AM. WHAT were they thinking? I was tired before that with the schedule we've been keeping while adding on to our church. (The additional Sunday school space is great and we're looking forward to the kitchen being installed.) I've forgotten what "normal" is. It certainly wasn't this exhausting!

I don't think so Julie, but I am not an iAcc aficionado...

Ken - I'm not, either, but was considering leaving my laptop home when we travel. Because of the limitations of iOS, I decided to go ahead and bring it. Thanks for your replies.