Help needed for Greek search construct

Guntis

Hello,

I'd like to find all verses where there are any differences between the GNT28-T and GNT-T texts. Any idea how to make such a construct? I tried a few constructs but my task is too simple to make a construct that really works. Perhaps someone can make it and post a screenshot?

Thanks in advance!

Compare Texts lists the differences for you, in List text Differences (Display menu). I do not think there is another way.

Thank you! This will do the trick.

And don't forget you only have to search the catholic epistles, since that is where the changes are.

Changes extend beyond the Catholic Epistles, in terms of orthography, critical apparatus entry, and formatting (Quotations of the LXX and Paragraphs).

Changes extend beyond the Catholic Epistles, in terms of orthography, critical apparatus entry, and formatting (Quotations of the LXX and Paragraphs).

However, if you're only interested in the differences between the base texts, you can restrict your search parameters to the Catholic Epistles, as Ken suggested.

According to the Nestle-Aland website, NA-28 differs from NA-27 in 34 passages. A brief description of some of the changes is available here. A more complete list of passages compiled by Larry Hurtado is available here.