How Do I Obtain a Missing Module?

Enoch

In my Version 11 library, after doing the canned reorganization, I have found a major folder entitled
"Other Books." The first item in that folder is entitled:

Key Dictionary of Greek New Testament
Greek Keys

But when I click on the i button for information, no information on it comes up. And when I click on the module, no module comes up, but instead a Finder Window with the heading, "Where is the file for Greek Keys text." And in the Finder title box it says "Accordance Files" (with Greek Keys nowhere to be seen). And then when I click "open" at the bottom of the finder window, I get the message:

The wrong file has been selected because Greek Keys was expected since only the Greek Keys file was expected."

If I am supposed to have a module entitled, "Key Dictionary of Greek New Testament," how do I actually get access to it?

Thanks.

Edited by Enoch

Easy install should bring up missing files and show you the set they are from.

-Dan

This has been an off-and-on recurrent issue for Accordance users--I think Accordance thought they had fixed it at some point, but the conventional response has been what Martin said. Every time I've had that message come up (I don't think I've seen it in 11 yet), doing that has worked.

Missing modules after installing an ssd hard drive in my mbp 5,1 is why I'm here also. Files and libraries were transferred during the OS 10.9.5 installation and apps were installed afterwards. Dropbox was synced after Accordance was downloaded from the My Products page. App/Content Updates and Easy Install were all done. What's up?

Edited by sozomuse

Maybe you can try to delete it and reinstall the resource.

The individual module or the entire Accordance folder under ~user > library > application support?

Also, the "Where are the Files for..." finder dialog window won't allow me to access the user Library like I can with the option key/Go pulldown menu in the Finder menubar.

Update: The referred "Library" is in the Accordance app window, not the Finder. Deleting the "missing" or more accurately described unlinked modules one at a time then Easy Installing has worked on two modules so far. Thanks for the help.

Edited by sozomuse