Highlight verse reference in red when showing context in search tabs

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I've been making the adjustment to the red highlighting of the verse number which has replaced the old bookmark icon (now used only for bookmarks) to show hit verses in certain circumstances. (i.e. when I select a verse and hit the context icon: the chosen verse number show up in red in the new tab). But I found I missed it when used a search tab and moved the context slider: There was no red verse number to be found. Could that be changed? Or is it as simple as changing a setting in my setup?

Lorinda

Lorinda, this is currently following the exact same logic as the prior bookmark icon, which was also only visible when context was set to All. Could it be your context was set otherwise when you missed it?

Ah. I had slid the context slider over some, but not all the way to all. Since the context button opens a text box, where the only choices are no context or all context, I didn't even think about partial context being the issue.

Personally, though, I'd like to see the red verse marker show up in search windows when the slider is anywhere except 0. I did not remember that the bookmark icon only showed up on All context. Shows you how often I used the context slider!

Lorinda