Timothy Keller Sermon Archive

cpatronella

Logos has just announced an exciting new module for their platform. It is the Timothy Keller Sermon Archive.

http://www.logos.com/product/17902/timothy-keller-sermon-archive

It contains over 1,000 sermons preached and taught by Dr. Timothy Keller: author, speaker, and senior pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. In this massive archive, the transcripts of his Redeemer Presbyterian Church audio sermons—which work through numerous books of the Bible and cover scores of topical issues—spring to life, ready for search and study.

Timothy Keller started Redeemer Presbyterian Church in 1989. The church grew from 50 to over 5,000 people in the last 20 years, becoming known as “one of Manhattan’s most vital congregations.” Keller’s sermons focus on the character, ministry, and work of Jesus Christ. The Timothy Keller Sermon Archive includes 1,233 sermons. With the Timothy Keller Sermon Archive, you can go deep into those sermons—an amazing wealth of preaching material.

ANY CHANCE ACCORDANCE IS GOING TO OFFER THIS MODULE?

• Like 3

We looked into this a couple months ago, and should be able to get it eventually, but we do not know when.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

No news as of now.

• 3 months later...

I know you all have enough to work on already, but just chiming in here to say this would be a nice addition....

What about a "Dr. J" (Timothy Jenney) sermon archive, instead? ;-)

• Like 2

Are you sure OakTree could afford the licence costs for a collection of Dr J's sermons?

Hah! :-)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to echo the interest in having the sermons from Tim Keller available on Accordance. I was quite jealous of the Logos users when I found out about that resource. Looking forward to having it in Accordance one day soon!

• 3 months later...

We have not looked into this again. But, since it has been a year we can probably do so again.

• Like 1

We have not looked into this again. But, since it has been a year we can probably do so again.

Hi Ric, that's fantastic and appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Having just listened to a brilliant preach by TK on Job 1. I could see this of massive benefit to my ministry, :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Any word on this resource?

Never posted in the forum before... but came here to add my voice. Please look into getting this

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

This request has been around for over 3 years, so I was just checking in on it again. Any update on if Accordance will be getting this resource?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I would also be interested in this resource. And I would also be interested in some of the others who have sermon archives available through Logos but not (yet) through Accordance, such as D. A. Carson, John Piper, and J. D. Greear.

There seem to be strong links between The Gospel Coalition and Logos, but hopefully that wouldn't produce exclusive deals that restrict access to these resources, especially since most people can't afford to purchase two full software packages.

• Like 1

We have tried twice to get this, but unfortunately were unsuccessful. This may change in the future, but not for now.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 1 year later...

Not knowing the timeline of Accordance inquiries, would it be possible to look into this resource again? It's been a year and a half since the last mention on the forums and I would love to have access to this.

• 4 weeks later...

Do we have any word on the possible development of 

Timothy Keller Sermon Archive?