User Tool

Julia Falling

Hey –

I edit my Prayer Journal daily. I just noticed that its browser displays oddly.

post-330-0-76713900-1394307423_thumb.jpg

In edit mode, the numbers that control hierarchy in the left margin have been red in the past. Has that changed? The more recent numbers in my tool are black. The older ones are red. Is this normal? Thanks.

post-330-0-53340200-1394307656_thumb.jpg

Does the color change when you scroll. Like in this screenshot?

This might be a bug in the text rendering, but oughtn't effect the browser.

If you have tabs in the title field they will show in the browser and look just like that.

Graham – The color does change as I scroll, but only the topmost number is red. All those below are black and stay black until the red one at the top is scrolled off. Then the next number down becomes red. Odd.

In order to get my tool to display the way I want it to, I sometimes use tabs and sometimes spaces. The different dates are different widths; some are single digit . . etc.. I only use the browser to get where I want to be quickly, then close it. But it didn't look like is does now before the update. No big deal.

There might be something within the coding for User Tools that was edited during for the update. As I don't work on program coding, I can't answer that one for sure.

One other thing I did notice is that, in a seemingly random way, the paragraph/page number area on some user tools (and that not even every time) is a whiteish color rather than the gradient gray it should be. I noticed that this afternoon myself and couldn't consistently replicate it. Could you keep your eye out for it? See if there's a pattern.

Will do. My Journal is the only tool I use daily, but I have others that I open from time to time.