Accordance 11...how far along?

tony10000

Well, back to the original premise of this thread. October is gone and we are into November. How much longer? Can you at least throw us a bone and give us a full preview?

• Like 2

I can't wait for this to come out! I am waiting and waiting and waiting......... :)

The program is done, but those pesky beta testers keep finding bugs, and the developers hate to release bugs into the wild, so they are hunting them as fast as possible. We expect to release in days.

• Like 6

You should exterminate them, Helen. (either the beta testers or the bugs... either one should do it)

• Like 8

After iOS8 and iOS8.0.1 I appreciate companies who really love their customers by not releasing (extreme) buggy software. I better wait a few more days than having a broken software/device.. as happened with iOS 8.0.1 :/ - so take your time and release when its done. Im looking forward to it - what we've seen so far in the sneak peeks looks really interesting.

• Like 3

We're finding and squishing as fast as we can. Better us than you!

• Like 2

"Totally agree with JayDee."

+1

Edited by circuitrider

Personally I also lean with a more bug free experience than a buggy release.. just my opinion though :) I know I am definitely excited for 11 as well but I would also prefer it to be more bug-free when it is released. Longer wait, less headache later :) Keep squashing those bugs!

I expect some bugs in a dot zero release. The more people challenging the code on different hardware, the more bugs that will be found. Just as long as the release is stable and the bugs are not showstoppers!

Thank you for being at least one person who got my reference.

11. Turning It Up to 11

With lots more than just 11 new features, Accordance 11 has everything you need for that “extra push” toward increased brilliance and greater simplicity. There’s a newly improved setup assistant, new platform-specific features, full names of modules throughout Accordance, improved amplification features, new preferences options, more Dropbox syncing features, additional font selections, and so much more.

see http://www.accordancebible.com/11-For-11

Looks like someone at Oaktree got it too.

Edited by Alistair
  • Like 1

11. Turning It Up to 11

With lots more than just 11 new features, Accordance 11 has everything you need for that “extra push” toward increased brilliance and greater simplicity. There’s a newly improved setup assistant, new platform-specific features, full names of modules throughout Accordance, improved amplification features, new preferences options, more Dropbox syncing features, additional font selections, and so much more.

Accordance 11 goes to 11!:

• Like 1

Joe Weaks, on 30 Oct 2014 - 8:04 PM, said:http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/snapback.png

Thank you for being at least one person who got my reference.

11. Turning It Up to 11
With lots more than just 11 new features, Accordance 11 has everything you need for that “extra push” …

I'm so proud.

Does this mean someone is going to prepare a Spinal Tap User Tool full of quotations for the Exchange?

Graham--you're awesome. Assuming that clicking on that link isn't going to Rick-roll me.... :)

Graham--this is more than just quotes. Awesome. I'm really glad to have this. I will work it into a sermon as soon as possible, and try to remember to let you and others know when I do.

Yeah, forgot to mention that it's the whole script. Have fun with that.

Oh, and it's uncensored. [for what it's worth]

Which category to put this in! Tools... of course.