Spanish Commentaries and Greek, Hebrew Tools

Carlos Sotolongo

Hi,

It would be great if Accordance can add some spanish commentaries and Greek, Hebrew tools. At this point a lot of the material used in the spanish community is translated from english but there are some commentaries that are done in spanish only and I would love to be able to use them in Accordance. Also, spanish Greek & Hebrew lexicons would great to have as well. Although I can work using both english and spanish resources simultaneously, it would be great if I can have these resources in spanish and also this can help bring Accordance to the spanish only community throughout the world.

Maybe having a full spanish version of Accordance is not in the near future but here are some resources that I would love to have in spanish meanwhile:

1.) Commentario Biblico Mundo Hispano (23 volumes). Published by Editorial Mundo Hispano

2.) The following commentaries by Evis Carballosa. Published by Editorial Portavoz

Mateo: La revelación de la realeza de Cristo (2 volumes)

Daniel y el reino mesiánico

Romanos

Apocalipsis

Filipenses: Un Comentario Exegético y Practico

3.) Commentario al Nuevo Testamento (18 volumes) by William Hendrickson. Published by Baker Book House

4.) Nueva Concordancia Strong Exhaustiva: Published by Caribe Betania (Imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc.)

5.) Dictionario Expositivo - Vine. Published by Grupo Nelson. This source would actually be great in English as well.

Thank you & God bless