AF-E Notes keep showing up in Easy Install

Abram K-J

I keep getting this screenshot, even after trying to install the item in question several times. Prior to today, nothing was showing in Easy Install, so this appears to be new. Anyone else seeing this, or is there anything I can do for a fix?

Searching my library for AF-E Notes shows nothing, so I don't think I could even delete it from the library for a re-install, since I don't see it there.

10.4.1, late 2008 MacBook. OS 10.9.2.

Hi Abram,

Have you looked in your Tools folder to see if the AF-E Notes are there? Your Tools folder will be located in either Finder/Hidden User Library/Application Support/Accordance/Tools or Finder/Computer/Mac HD/Application Support/Accordance/Tools.

If you find the file in your Tools folder, you should be able to open it from the folder. If it won't open, go ahead and delete the file and try downloading it again from Easy Install.

Ryan

Hi, Ryan--there's nothing there. I do show the AF Crossrefs in that folder (and in my Accordance/library), but not the notes.

Abram,

I just received a note from one of my fellow tech support guys that this is actually a bug. You do not, in fact, own the AF-E since it is part of the Ultimate Collection, but not the Advanced Collection. It shouldn't be showing in your Easy Install and we should have this fixed soon.

Ryan

Ah, okay--I was starting to wonder if it might be something like that. Thanks for the reply.

This is quite complex. Some people saw AF-E Notes in their Easy Install in the last 24 hours as I mistakenly added it to AFL-E (which added it to AFL-T) on the website database. That is now fixed.

AF-E Notes is a new module that goes with the updated 3rd edition of Baker's Apostolic Fathers, along with AF-T, AF-E, AF-L, and AF-T Notes. It was not available with the second edition which had, I believe, AF, AF-E, and AF Notes.

The AF Crossreferences come with the Comprehensive Crossreferences and not with any of the AF modules.

This is all fixed now, at least for me.