missing text in BDAG entry

Anthony Sepulveda

[Acc 10.4.2.2, W 8.1, HP Pavilion g6-2306el]

See the highlighted text in the attached image; the text was probably truncated, since the sentence does not end, and the period could not be seen either.

post-32492-0-16166700-1400336120_thumb.png

Please report these issues using "report a correction" in the help menu of Accordance, then they scan be properly logged and tracked.

Thanks

(I have done this one for you)

Thanks for finding it!

Edited by Ken Simpson

Hi Ken,

Thanks for logging it in for me. I tried to do it myself, but in my laptop there seems to be something wrong with the "report a correction", since it just opens a new browser window without doing anything else. (I also sent that bug report recently)

Cheers,

--anthony

No problems Anthony. What are you using for your mail client? Outlook? Thunderbird? I think you need one of them working for the "report a correction" to work

You can do it manually by sending an email to corrections <at> accordancebible.com and copying as a citation the problem you see. and making a note after the text you paste in.

Subject - just use the text name and the accordance version

I'm using Outlook 2103. Before, when I was just using the Mail app in Windows 8, the correction report featrue was working fine.

And thanks for this info; I'll keep it handy in case I have to report another correction before the mail client bug is fixed.