Wuest Word Studies in the Greek New Testament

abe

Hi

Are there any plans in making the four-volume Wuest Word Studies in the Greek New Testament available in accordance?

Thanks!

Thanks.

I'd like this too. The Wuest Translation is great. This set is available for Palm Pilots, how about Accordance?

• 5 years later...

It has been over five years since since anyone has aked about Wuest's Word Studies, so let me inquire: Are there any plans to bring this series to Accordance? I noticed that it is available in LOGOS and from Olive Tree Software.

Edited by nikonaddict
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

This isn't the only thread where this has been requested. Why is it so hard to get some popular products?

Edited by Dan Wagner

This isn't the only thread where this has been requested. Why is it so hard to get some popular products?

In this case I think it was more a matter of finding a reliable source for the e-text since the publisher did not have one. We actually now have one, along with Wuest's Expanded Translation of the New Testament, and will develop and release them in due course. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI volumes 1 and 3 can be seen on openlibrary.org (but not vol. 2 or the NT translation that is vol. 4)

FYI volumes 1 and 3 can be seen on openlibrary.org (but not vol. 2 or the NT translation that is vol. 4)

That's somewhat irrelevant since the only volumes viewable there require a key from the Library of Congress granted to those who are unable to read printed books (i.e. blind or physically handicapped).

That's somewhat irrelevant since the only volumes viewable there require a key from the Library of Congress granted to those who are unable to read printed books (i.e. blind or physically handicapped).

Not exactly. These two volumes may be borrowed and read using Adobe Digital Editions software. I only meant to point this out to anyone unfamiliar with these works who might wish to flick through the pages, so to speak. You would not get anything even remotely near the functionality of Accordance modules. You don't even get the functionality of an ordinary scanned PDF.

Edited by Alistair
  • Like 1