New user suggestions

Robert N

I'm a relatively new Accordance user as far as mastery is concerned. Other than additional modules these are the things I would like to see...

• The word processing-like ability to create robust User Tools.... study bible, commentary, etc... Like I said I find them difficult to use and tend to use a WP for this.

• Have the module information display when we control-click on the module button

• Make the Compare Text compare all texts not just 2.

• Add memory verse memorization on startup and selection

• I have Quickverse for Mac Gold 3.0 and Deluxe; the Logos Scholar's package.... as well as others.... I like the Accordance UI the most so far... I'm not adverse to changes, but it seems the easiest to me. Having said that, I do not think it is "Intuitive" except for being relatively 'more' intuitive.

• A Bible format display (option to present the data in the common Bible formats - 2 column's with center column reference... etc.)

Training in doing Bible Study with Accordance needs to be simple!!! Start with user who know NOTHING about Bible study.

I'm getting bleary eyed now so I'll stop before this becomes utterly incoherent.

Archived