Single click won't amplify

Max Carlton

With a single mouse click, I'm not able to amplify from the resource palette, from the add text pane icons, or from the details icon as in Accordance 8. Single mouse click only opens the drop down menus from each icon as if it were a right click or a control click. A checkmark shows last text selected, but still no amplify with single click. I have to scroll down and select what I want with another click. Is this expected in Accordance 9?

Thanks!

Accordance 9.0.2

MacBook Pro with Intel

OSX

This is a change we made to make it easier for new users who miss the fact that there is a menu there. We do plan to add back an option to revert to the old way for those who prefer it.

Keep in mind that with a single click you can select the resource you desire and release.

As with all menus, they can be accessed within a single click or 'sticky' using two clicks.

Thanks Helen and Joel - I've come to appreciate all the subtleties of Accordance and will look forward to having the previous option available! In the meantime, it's good to know that 9.0.2 is working properly on my MacBook.

Archived