Unwanted movement in BHS pane

Ben

When I copy (using Cmd-C) a word or phrase in Hebrew from the top line of the BHS in a pane, the verse with the selected verse moves down one verse, so that the previous verse is now at the top of the pane. This only happens with a word in the top line of the current BHS view. It doesn't happen in English modules I've tried, but it happens in both BHS-W4 and BHS-GBS.

It's irritating because it obviously also shifts all my other panes in sync, so then I have to reset them the BHS pane back up one verse to get everything back.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there anything I can do? If it's a bug, could you please fix it?

Thanks.

Hi Ben,

I just tried this and can't reproduce it--with BHS-W4, BHS-GBS, and the NRSV in parallel panes, for example.

Can you please post or send me a screenshot? (cmd-shift-4, then space bar, then click on the workspace/tab--it will drop a Picture # file on your Desktop)

J. P.

I can verify this problem. Here are two screenshots, one before the copy, and one immediately after.

post-413-1225339486_thumb.jpg

post-413-1225339495_thumb.jpg

OK, I can verify that it affects any Hebrew text (including DSSB-C and SAMAR-T) when it is not the first pane.

Hey, guys. It's an intuitive "feature." It assumes you will want to subsequently copy some text in the next verse. ;)

Hardly a show-stopper and certainly not critical enough to delay the release of 8.1 (I hope).

Shalom,

Ron

We just fixed it for 8.1.

Wow! You guys are good! B)

Archived