User Notes will not open

Micah

I just updated my Accordance and attempted to open user notes by hitting Command U. It brought up the following message: The text "ccaeccaeccaoldCon" is not currently available to Accordance.

User notes will not open at all. Any suggestions?

Can you open the notes directly from the Library window or Resource palette? Where is your cursor when you press command-U?

I think I have had the same problem. What you need to do is set your default text for your User Notes. The way you do this is through Accordance Preference > User Notes Window > Default > Text. You need to set the text to a Bible text that contains the entire Bible (e.g., ESV) and not to just the OT or just the NT.

Hope that helps!

I think the issue is fixed. Thanks for the help. I changed the font to Helvetica and started a 'new notes file' from the pallet and and all seems well.

I love Accordance, but am not really good at navigating all the modules or using all the tools. I just started using 'notes' and hope to be able to use the 'links' function to teach/preach from the computer. We will see. Thanks again.

Archived