Accordance unlock code isnt working

techmate

A friend purchased the Premier bundle. Received the disc and attempted to install the bundle using the supplied unlock codes. It will not accept any of the codes provided.

Any thoughts on what he should do?

A friend purchased the Premier bundle. Received the disc and attempted to install the bundle using the supplied unlock codes. It will not accept any of the codes provided.

Any thoughts on what he should do?

Check this page: http://www.accordancebible.com/support/index.php

I would suggest that this person just call (407) 339-0266 for support if they bought it from accordance.

Could it be that they didn't purchase the software from accordance. Not the best idea, but then I would go back to the person that sold it to your friend for support. If this person paid with a credit card, they will be able get their money back as they purchased something that does not work or was not theirs to sell, etc.

Regards,

Mike

Yes, he did buy it from accordance. Have a feeling he may just need to get a different serial number. Kinda figured he would have to go the route and call.

Thanks for the phone number

just to close this out, I am the friend and i did buy from Accordance :) after looking at techmates invoice and comparing it to mine, the problem is that there are no unlock codes printed on my invoice. I'm sure a call to accordance in the morning will clear it up. Thanks for the input!

Looks like a simple phone call fixed the issue for him. Everything is good now.

Archived