Missing Atlas layers/altitude

JonathanHuber

Hi everybody,

I purchased the graphics bundle today and installed it via Easy Install. It's a huge amount of information, so I certainly haven't looked at everything yet. However, I have noticed that a few of the layers - brown, colors, and infrared - are missing. They're not in the Atlas folder with the rest of the layers, and Accordance asks me where they are if I try to open them from the resource pallet. In addition, the altitude data is missing and I can't look at any 3D maps. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there somewhere else the files might have gone? (A spotlight search didn't find anything.) Is there some way for me to re-download the files?

Btw, the photoguide, timeline, and remaining atlas layers all seem to be fine, and the Easy Install box doesn't show any updates. Some screenshots of the deficient folders are attached.

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

Some of these files were moved to other servers or taken off-line because of the server overload we experienced with the release of the iOS app last week. I will look into it, and you should have them all available within the hour. Please try Easy Install for them then.

Actually, this should now be fixed. Sorry for the hassles.

Well, it's partly fixed. Easy Install successfully retrieved the altitude data and I can view 3D maps now, but I'm still missing the three atlas layers (brown, colors, and infrared.) Any other suggestions?

Well, it's partly fixed. Easy Install successfully retrieved the altitude data and I can view 3D maps now, but I'm still missing the three atlas layers (brown, colors, and infrared.) Any other suggestions?

After deleting all of the layers, I was able to re-run Easy Install and everything is working great now!

• 7 months later...

I just noticed this problem as well. I tried to delete the atlas files and re-install them, but the same thing happened. I am missing the infrared, night vision, and satellite maps.

Any suggestions?

See if these layers are in a folder named Just for Fun, in Atlas files/Backgrounds.

Archived