Diagram Export

thegoodfight

Hi,

I am having trouble exporting a diagram. It ends up cutting most of it off. I've tried save as PDF and I've tried save as pict. I've attached a picture below. The entire diagram should be Galatians 2:15-21, but as you can see it stops at v. 17 and the rest of the pages are blank. Any thoughts?

post-29401-0-60322200-1377990667_thumb.png

I have had limited experience with exporting the diagrams....what I have done is to take "screen shots", print them and then tape them together..so I have the same problem you so...

Frank

So basically I have ended up doing my diagrams over at biblearc.com; while I prefer to keep things within accordance, this site has no problem exporting and its diagram feature is quite good (although accordance is a bit better IMHO).

If you expand the diagramming zone (Click on the icon on the upper right corner of the zone), you'll see the diagramming space is divided into pages. That is how the diagram will print. I find it easier to work in a magnified diagramming zone for this reason. It gives me a sense of exactly ho much room I have to lay things out.

The trick is to make the diagram, or at least each major section of it, all fit on a single page. One way to do this is to learn how to "continue" a diagram. Simply duplicate the last item (word or phrase) on one page and copy it to the next page, after which you can continue diagramming from that point as normal. Use this "cascading" approach to fill up as many pages as needed for the diagram. Using this method will allow you to print on normal-sized pages, save as PDF to normal-sized pages, or copy as picture and place on a normal-sized slide for presentation.

You can also just use a smaller size font for your diagrams. This makes it easier to fit everything on a page, but harder for others to read once printed (or exported).

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

I have printed out diagrams, and frequently have to use landscape mode to get it all in. Accordance > File > Page Setup