How about adding the FF Bruce Paraphrase (w/ the RV Fuller Refs)?

Enoch

"Frederick F. Bruce, The Letters of Paul: An Expanded Paraphrase, Printed in Parallel with the Revised Version with Fuller References by Drs. Scrivener, Moulton & Greenup. Exeter, Devon: Paternoster Press, 1965."

I haven't seen it, but it looks like it includes the "Fuller References" to the RV.

It sells on Amazon for $10 and is advertised as free PDF file download on internet -- but then it requires that you give a credit card ! Very likely a scam on internet.

But if this module is offered, why not go ahead and also offer the whole Fuller References to the RV for the whole NT?

I see this work at http://gordon.noblenet.org/eg/opac/record/1035073?ac=anotes;query=%20Bruce%20%20F%20%20F%20%201910%20;qtype=author

and it says "text to phone." I am not sure what "text to phone" means. Does that mean you can read it on a cell phone? So it sends a visual image to the phone?

Edited by Enoch

Enoch - the "text to phone" means to text the call number of the book in question to your phone so you don't forget the call number as you walk the stacks.