I have to verify my program every time I open it

tlw5560

I am having to verify my Accordance program every time I open it either online or by entering my Accordance 10 code. After I verify the program I get this warning:

"The location of the file '.fdr54j38a' has changed (or it has been deleted) since Accordance accessed this file last time." (see attached screen grab file).

This started after I upgraded from ML to Mavericks.

This can be solved by finding the folder: Library/Application Support/Accordance, and resetting the permissions on the folder so that you can read and write, and applying this to all the contents.

It's probably best now to have this folder in your user/Library (though that is normally hidden in Lion and above, and can be seen by opening the Go menu in the Finder and pressing option). Early version 9 installs placed it in the local domain (i.e. Hard drive)/Library. You can copy it from there to your user and delete the original but don't leave both copies.

I do not have an Accordance file under Library/Application Support--that seems like it would be the problem... what do I do?

Try the user/Library/Application support by opening the Go menu in the Finder and pressing option.

Thank you for asking this question. I had the same one. Thank you, Helen, for your clear and helpful answer.