Asia Seminars in April

Helen Brown

At present we are on track for our Asia tour. Here is the schedule of our planned meetings:

South Korea
: Wed Apr 6 through Tue Apr 12
Chongshin Theological Seminary, Thursday April 7th 3:10 to 4:30, 4:40-6:00, and 7:00 to 10:00 pm
Poster

Methodist Theological Seminary, Seoul, Friday April 8th 1:00 to 5:00 pm

Songsin campus of Catholic University of Korea (near Hyehwa Station), Monday April 11 2:30 to 4 pm
Poster

Japan
: Tue Apr 12 through Wed Apr 20

Nagoya: Christ Bible Seminary in Central Japan, Thurs 14th
Poster

Osaka: Evangelical Biblical Seminary, Friday 15th 9 am to 6 pm
Poster

Kyoto: Doshisha University, Saturday the 16th, from 10 am to 2 pm
Poster

Tokyo: Olympic Center Seminar, Mon April 18 -- Training Seminar from 10 am to 4:30 pm
English Poster
Japanese Poster

Tokyo: Japan Bible Seminary visit, Tues April 19

Hong Kong
: Wed Apr 20 through Thurs Apr 28 (Easter weekend)

Bethel Seminary Tues, April 26 11:30-12:30 presentation to students
Poster

Bethel Seminary Wed, April 27 -- Training Seminar 9 am to 5 pm

Singapore
: Thurs Apr 28 through Wed May 4
Poster

Singapore Bible College, Sat April 30th -- Training Seminar 9 am to 4pm

Singapore Bible College, Tues May 3rd -- Bible and Technology Public Lecture

Please register for the seminar of your choice, and download a poster to display or pass on to your friends. The sessions will be of interest to anyone who uses or is considering using Accordance including iPhone and iPad,

I'm really excited by the words "Chinese Bible" in the poster for the Singapore session!

I'll be in HK, but won't be able to attend the training session on a weekday, unfortunately.

We'll be in each location for a week, happy to meet you whenever it works out for you, or anyone interested.

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to meeting users in Hong Kong on Wednesday and Singapore on Saturday. We had a great time in S Korea and especially in Japan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Helen and Roy,

Thank you for a wonderful seminar on Saturday. I really enjoyed the day, it was not at all difficult to listen to Roy for 6 hours :)

It was a great review of features of Accordance I had known about but seldom used, and I learnt several new things which I'm also very pleased about.

The best part was finally getting to meet you face-to-face after interacting electronically for several years now.

(I was the one asking about the Chinese bible and I look forward to its release)

Have a wonderful stay the rest of your time here.

Wei

Thank you. I just wrote an article summing up our tour in Asia. On to Australia today!

Thank you. I just wrote an article summing up our tour in Asia. On to Australia today!

Thank *you*, Helen. I greatly enjoyed the seminar and your article -- thought it was very astute. May God greatly bless and expand the reach of your hard work -- always to magnify His name!

Archived