John Piper Module

sacha zemp

Hi

The desiring God Website just announced that they will have an update to the sermon library.

See: here

Unfortunatly just the Logos Version is mentioned.

Is there an update coming for Accordance as well?

Regards

Sacha

They have not (yet) asked us to update the Accordance version, but I am sure they will do so eventually.

• 1 month later...

They have not (yet) asked us to update the Accordance version, but I am sure they will do so eventually.

Hi Helen

I'm also interested in this. I'll keep a watch on this thread in case you hear of any new updates in the works. I suppose I could go ahead and purchase the Module when I'm ready assuming any future updates are fee, correct?

Hi Sacha, do you currently have John Pipers module in Accordance? I spend a lot of time downloading his audio and manuscripts. I think it would be a good investment to have it right inside Accordance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Helen

I have a quick question. Am I correct to assume that If I go ahead and purchase the John Piper Module now before it gets updated, that any and all highlighting I do in it now, will still be intact later when the module is updated with his latest manuscripts?

Thanks

Well, no, we cannot guarantee that the highting will still be accurate. It will be there, and probably be reasonably OK if all we do is add more sermons at the end, but since there may also be corrections to the text itself, some highlighting may be off by a few words.

Archived