Quoting Accordance Modules in a Bibliography

Dan Wagner

I'm not sure how to get the information needed for writing a paper. Example, when I look for the publishers information for the Holman Christian Standard Bible, I get this:

HCSB with Strong’s
Holman Christian Standard Bible® with Key Numbers (HCSBS)
Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 by Holman Bible Publishers.
Holman Christian Standard Bible®, Holman CSB®, and HCSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers.
Used by permission.
(See HCSB copyright notice file for more information.)
Key Number tagging optimized for use in Accordance by OakTree Software, Inc.
Version 1.3
Does this look right for a bibliography? seems like a lot of unnecessary information.
Thanks for any help!

When I do "copy as citation" for the Anchor Yale Bible module, I do not get any bibliographic information.

I'm not sure how to get the information needed for writing a paper. Example, when I look for the publishers information for the Holman Christian Standard Bible, I get this:

HCSB with Strongs

Holman Christian Standard Bible® with Key Numbers (HCSBS)

Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 by Holman Bible Publishers.

Holman Christian Standard Bible®, Holman CSB®, and HCSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers.

Used by permission.

(See HCSB copyright notice file for more information.)

Key Number tagging optimized for use in Accordance by OakTree Software, Inc.

Version 1.3

Does this look right for a bibliography? seems like a lot of unnecessary information.

Thanks for any help!

Consult the citation style manual that your pro for institution wants you to use in your papers. In most cases I'm familiar with Bibles are simply cited by their name or abbreviation.

When I do "copy as citation" for the Anchor Yale Bible module, I do not get any bibliographic information.

Can you provide more information? Example of text trying to cite, module name. Edited by Rick Bennett

Rick,

For eg, I tried to copy and past text from Leviticus page 2278 of the Anchor Yale module by chosing copy as citation. Only the text is copied but no citation from the source.

I confirm that no citation information is copied from AYBC Gen-Deut - in fact from any of the AYBC modules, NT, NT2, Josh-Esth but perfectly from AYBD.

I confirm that no citation information is copied from AYBC Gen-Deut - in fact from any of the AYBC modules, NT, NT2, Josh-Esth but perfectly from AYBD.

Looks like the bibliographic information was not included with the initial release; we're working on that now. Thanks for the feedback.