8.4.1 Update and TWOT/TARG-T

markusvonkaenel

I upgraded to the newest version and was informed that there is an upgrade for TWOT from 1.4 to 1.5 and for TARG-T from 4.4 to 4.5. This is available on DVD 8.4, I have 8.1 here. How to i proceed?

Yes, we explained earlier on the Forums:

As we did last year, all modules except those that are part of the Scholar's Collection will be able to be updated by download. If we update any scholar's modules before we next release the Primary DVD, we will also post those. There are so many important updates and new releases for scholars that we do prefer them to get a new disk. Also, for the emulator users there is a special DVD which makes it much easier to install and update, compared to the 6 CD set we released last year.

We are in transition, and we do prefer that scholars get the disk so that they have access to the many updates and the latest modules. This is just until we can offer everything as a download securely and without having to create individual installers for each module. Please bear with us for now, or do without the minor updates. We do let you know which ones are major so that you do not miss out on those.

So, yes, you need to order the Primary 8.4 DVD $15 if you want the latest versions of the scholar's modules.

Thank you Helen,

Considering the USD 50.-- for shipping to Switzerland, I also look forward to see the download options.

BTW also for the German Bible Soc. modules?

• 4 weeks later...

Minor updates would be the "point" updates, such as from 1.2 to 1.3, whereas major updates would be the whole number updates, such as from 1.0 to 2.0, correct?

Archived