Accordance update message question

Joe

When checking for updates I get this message: "No downloadable updates are available. Would you like to review any other updates?" I clicked review just to see what it would tell me. I was presented with a list of modules that can be upgraded. Some of them for a price. For each one there is a button to "Open Webpage." In addition to that info, there are several modules that indicate a newer version is available, but then there is a message that I do not quite understand. The modules in question are UBS Lexicon, LEH-2, Henry, and Classic Passages. Each one has the following message in the update information section: "Included in the upgrade to you level of Primary 8.4 DVD"

What does that mean? Are these updates that do not need to pay for? If not, are these available for download?

Thanks.

It means that those updates are not posted for download, and only available on the latest Primary 8.4 DVD. Please contact the sales office for details of the upgrades available to you. The DVD itself is only $15, but the upgrade to your "level" will add new modules and make a reinstallation so much easier, as well as give you many new unlock options.

Thanks for the info. Since I have a fairly basic bundle, I will not get many new modules. Since Accordance is updated fairly often, it seems that it might get expensive having to buy a new DVD every couple of months. Would it be possible to download a disc image of the DVD? Such a file would be large, but it would be great to have the convenience of downloading it.

We are working towards a downloadable solution for as many packages as possible, but it won't be available for a while. If the upgrades are just minor point upgrades (such as 1.4 to 1.5) you can ignore them.

Archived