Accordance as a gift

Ron Skrabanek

I would like to give my nephew the Accordance Starter package. I see the gift card option which looks good. I was wondering if there was a way to buy the package itself and send/give him the link?

Ron

Ron: Yes, you can order anything and mark it as a gift at checkout. We also now have a special offer that you can get a free Starter to give away if you spend $150 on our site. This offer ends next Wednesday, Christmas eve,

• Like 1

Can you do it more than once? i.e. spend $300 and give 2 starter sets

Dave

So I see: If you can divid it in 2 blocks, and every block has over $150 as a separate purchase.

So I see: If you can divid it in 2 blocks, and every block has over $150 as a separate purchase.

Yes that is my hope, we will see.

I already did one, I think that I would like to do a second.

Ron: Yes, you can order anything and mark it as a gift at checkout. We also now have a special offer that you can get a free Starter to give away if you spend $150 on our site. This offer ends next Wednesday, Christmas eve,

I read the email sent to me which says the same thing, "use the Add Gift button below". I did not find it in my email. And I could not find this page. (Had I found this post earlier, it would have saved me some trouble.)

I ended up ordering a gift card with $59.9 value in it when I payed the money for my friend. However, I mentioned it in the notes, and I requested manual verification. Hope they will help me out.

Blessings,

Martin

So, spending $150 gets me a free $60 Starter Package to give away.

Sounds like the perfect Christmas present to me. I mean, to my nephew . . . .

Thank you for the help.