Questions about 15% off sale

Gedalya

15% off one item? multiple items? Discount coupon can be used only once? More than once?

The coupon can be used multiple times on multiple items. I think the actual limit is ten uses, but no limit on the number of items.

So what are people buying with their 15% discount?

;o)

Ps this is a question for forum users!!!!!!

Edited by ukfraser

I used it to get the New International Version (2011) with Goodrick/Kohlenberger Numbers and Phrase Tagging. (NIV11-GKE) upgrade. It brought it down to $16.92.. I know it wasn't a huge savings but it gave me a savings on an item I wanted but had not purchased yet.

-Dan
  • Like 1

This discount makes me wish I had waited a week with buying the tagged Vulgate. Oh well, I already have a student discount, so it's not too bad.

I like Dan made a small purchase - the Timeline. I bought this because of Pchris really - Oppenheim's book !!

Thx

D

I like Dan made a small purchase - the Timeline. I bought this because of Pchris really - Oppenheim's book !!

Thx

D

Ah, hope you like it!

It has a ton of info in it - about half way through the text. And the atlas and the timeline help a bit to orient one. Given it's wide coverage it might well make a good Acc. resource itself. Something one might want to do searches against.

Thx

D

• Like 1

I am still looking at the stuff in my wishlist but tom wrights book on paul is a definite, as i already have the other three as hard copies.

http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=NTW-Paul%20%26amp%3B%20Faithfulness

;o)

Tom wright and upgrade to 11 subsequently purchased.

Edited by ukfraser

Accordance 11 upgrade.