Thanks for notes upgrade in Accordance 1.74 for iOS

Tony Lawrence

The one feature I really wanted in the iOS app was for the notes to pop up the Scripture links in user notes. Now tis is the PERFECT tool for teaching Bible classes. Thanks!

Please help us by adding a review to the App Store. As you know, each version has its own set of reviews.

• Like 1

The one feature I really wanted in the iOS app was for the notes to pop up the Scripture links in user notes. Now tis is the PERFECT tool for teaching Bible classes. Thanks!

Can you give me a screenshot of that? I didnt get how to make it work.

Can you give me a screenshot of that? I didnt get how to make it work.

If you sync notes to your iOS device that have scripture links in them, they will now display in a popover. You cannot create links on the iOS app.

Helen, I just reviewed the new version at the iTunes app store. Thanks for reminding us. I read the reviews before I purchase an app.

I also shared a link to it on m Facebook page. I encourage others to do the same.

Serpentium, I have attached a screen shot. This new feature is so valuable to me since I use my iPad regularly for teaching Bible classes. It will make class much more seamless and efficient.

post-29479-0-22723300-1404305400_thumb.png

Edited by Tony Lawrence
  • Like 1

Thank you for the great update. This makes my iOS devices so much more useful.

By the way, do the Notes always come up in Parchment?

If you sync notes to your iOS device that have scripture links in them, they will now display in a popover. You cannot create links on the iOS app.

While true for now, note that the verse reference in the "title" of the note is always created and saved as a scripture link. A little known fact is that that this verse reference can be edited when editing the user note in the iOS app.

We plan to add parsing of any verse references in the user note contents to create scripture links automatically in a future release.

• Like 2

Thank you for the great update. This makes my iOS devices so much more useful.

By the way, do the Notes always come up in Parchment?

Yes for now. We've added the infrastructure to adjust the user note display settings similar to how it can be done for text and tool modules, but ran out of time to get a user interface in place to make changes. This will come in a future release.

• Like 1

Thanks!

Links in notes in the iOS app is such an excellent addition! Thanks.

I also much appreciate the resolution of linking to another resource from a user tool. I have a tool that just contains a set of links and so it had been of little use for a while. Now this is resolved I can go back to using it.

Thanks.